Corinne! Happy Birthday 🎁

Birthdays of siblings are the best because no matter the age we can all recall each other’s birthdays all the way back.

My older sister loves her birthday!

And we all love helping her celebrate.

I gifted her the Billy Crystal autobiography because she still laughs hysterically at one scene between him and Gregory Hines where they were on a stakeout and Billy Crystal’s character made a fake phone call.

My brother-in-law Chucky can do a perfect impression of the scene.

There was also a shared moment with Corinne and Carrie where Corinne sang along with Mariah Carey.

A high note.

I can’t ever hear Mariah Carey and not think about laughing at her.

But on her birthday, there is a moment that makes my Hall of Fame of all Corinne moments

It was a random night out at a Chinese buffet and after we ate, as we all walked to the car, Corinne and all three of my sons broke into a song and dance.

At first I was annoyed because I wanted to get home, but through the windshield I watched them all laughing their asses off.

That’s my big Sis.

Bringing fun.

Working her ass off to help others.

Sending love every day.

Happy Birthday!

Keep doing you.

It works.

We love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie