Booked!

I’m going on vacation.

Yep.

And not only am I going for a 3-day golf get-away, we set up a 4-day visit to a warm weather location that is just a couple of hours away from the golf.

So, a full week off.

In the sun (hopefully).

And the thing about it is that we certainly should do it way more often, but Covid stopped even the thought of it for the last couple of years.

Kathy researched it while I was off at work on Tuesday.

“Just give me the number,” I said.

She did, and then she set up the booking for a place that we had visited about 4 years ago.

“Are we sure?” She asked. “You haven’t checked your schedule.”

“It’s set far enough away,” I said. “And the schedule can wait.”

“Really?”

“Do it!”

Moments later she yelled out:

“Booked!”

We are now officially 31 days away.

Covid be damned, work can wait.

Sunshine. 

A golf club in my hand. 

Good food. 

A hot tub. 

A swimming pool.

Maybe I leave the phone home…

…with the freaking puppy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie