2022 - Resolutions???

The last day of 2021.

Another weird year, by all accounts.

No need to rehash it!

What are we all looking forward to???

1). No more Covid

Wouldn’t that be lovely? The hospitals are still being taxed, and no matter what anyone thinks, the healthcare workers need a break.

And a lot of people are still dying as a result of it. Those are facts. Argue the science all you like, tell me that masks don’t work, and that Fauci started it so he could make money because he owns the Wuhan lab.

I don’t care to discuss it anymore. 

I just hope it ends in 2022.

2). Writing 

I’ve always felt that I needed to take a break. The breaks never last very long because I get antsy.

Just know that there are ones that have been started.

A comedy.

A number of short stories.

A story about my high school basketball team.

There is also I want to do:

A Barking Lions part 2.

My goal for my lifetime is 20 published books.

I’m at 16.

Kind of hard to think I won’t just blow right by 20.

Gotta’ leave a mark!

3). Springsteen Tour

The world needs it. There have been two great records released since we lost saw Bruce and the E-Street Band.

They’re into their 7th decade.

I want to be in the same room as them this year.

4). Yankees get #28

I know that Bills fans want one before they die. Well, what about me?

I’ve been suffering since ‘09!

The Yankees are always right there.

Finish it!

5). Fighting and arguing and American versus American

It has to end.

Never thought I’d ever see a country so divided. Every conversation is tinged in rage.

Saw a guy driving a vehicle that had a “Honk if you love Jesus” sticker right above his:

“Mexicans need to be deported now!” Sticker

That was above a:

“From my cold dead hands” photo.

What a confused dude.

There’s too much confusion. So much bad info out there.

Do they know that God created Mexicans too?

6). A 79

Yeah. I golfed a 79 at 18 years old, and almost got there in 2021 with an 80.

I want a 79 and a hole-in-one for someone in the 4-some.

Preferably me.

7). Health & Happiness

For my family and friends and all who read this blog.

Stay healthy, stay hard, stay strong…

… stay alive if you can.

Life is supposed to be fun.

Have some.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie