Songs I Secretly Love

The Police’s ‘Wrapped Around Your Finger’ came on and I was immediately back in the college townhouse watching Sting run through the room filled with candles.

It’s one of those songs that puts me in a good frame of mind.

Like Robert Plant’s “I’m in the Mood.”

Another cool song that has a sort of hypnotic effect.

How about Paul Davis with “I Go Crazy”?

Or the Atlanta Rhythm Section with “So Into You.”

I think about the girl I liked back then. Sometime I say her name.

There are a couple of Howard Jones songs that I love because I was on a flight to California and they played on a loop.

Others?

.38 Special - Hold on Loosely

Alan Parsons - Eye In the Sky

Madonna - Borderline

A few Bread songs, a couple of Ambrosia and even a few Air Supply songs.

Then there is Tracy Chapman…

…she has a dozen.

Guilty pleasure songs!

Oh yeah, Gordon Lightfoot, and Boz Skaggs!

What?

You thought it was all Bruce all the time?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie