Not Over?

Read an article that people in the Southern states are causing problems because they aren’t being vaccinated.

The Delta variant is the coming problem, and how much it spreads is dependent upon how many people aren’t vaccinated.

That’s one side of it.

Others state:

“Covid. It’s not real!”

I would certainly think that one fact would change my mind had I not yet got vaccinated:

Everyone who died of Covid in June in New York State was unvaccinated!

One doctor was quoted as saying that he’s spoken with people suffering in the hospital and they told him:

“I didn’t think it was real.”

Come on!

How can there still be people out there who don’t believe it?

I’d think by now that everyone in America has either had it, knows someone who had it, or someone who had died because of it.

And still nothing?

I had to wear a mask into a medical facility yesterday.

It sort of irritated me because I had to go back to grab the mask.

But still…

…I’m not totally convinced it’s all over because 30% of the country is still not vaccinated.

John Kerry was ‘caught’ mask less in an airport.

Know who was bashing him on social media?

People who don’t wear masks! Or believe in it!

I don’t want to know anything about the Delta variant.

I hope that I ever have to read about it.

Just get the shot, right?

For the common good!!

Oh, who am I kidding…

…I’m going to hear plenty about the Delta variant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie