Crazy Weather!

Rain was guaranteed because I took the day off. 

No way I was going to get away with a tee time when I was supposed to be working.

So, I spent the day with my beautiful wife and the boys.

We watched the monsoon descend upon us.

Hail is a strange thing. I mean, I know there’s a scientific explanation for it, but who really believes science anyway?

Isn’t the jury out on smart stuff and facts and all that?

Anywhoha…(the above is a joke BTW) 

We spent time watching a couple of movies that were mediocre at best, and I used the massage gun every half hour or so.

(The massage gun is great!)

And the rain came down, hard and cold.

I imagined living in an area where a storm could be violent enough to blow your house down. What a scary feeling that must be.

Then the sun came blasting through.

“What a weird ass day,” Kathy said.

We had a good dinner that I spent a little while preparing.

Television, rest, good food and a freaking hailstorm!

Perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie