Mind Fog

Man, I just cannot do change.

A new phone has long been on the horizon and there was a last day deal that was too good to pass up.

When Kathy brought it up, I said, “Let me think about it.”

She laughed, “The deal ends today.”

So we did it and man, the phone got here fast.

The same day that I got a false fraud alert that I was able to stop, but not before I canceled my debit card.

So, here I sit with about four problems that are ricocheting around my obsessive brain, and none of the problems can be solved quickly because they hedge on getting a new debit card that may not arrive for 3-10 days.

Normal people can handle such things.

Obsessive people can’t.

My new phone is not synced in my car.

I can’t use the online banking app because I don’t have a debit card number to enter when prompted.

My passwords were changed on a couple of apps.

I don’t know the new ones.

I feel like I’m in a brain fog. The things I do at a precise moment each day…

…I can’t do them and my protective cover for the phone didn’t fit the new one…

…ordered one…

…but I’m obsessed about dropping and destroying the new phone.

So, if I’m a tad short tomorrow…

…you’ll understand why.

“It’ll be all right in a matter of hours,” Kathy tried.

She don’t get it.

What is absolutely crazy is that phone info is now transferred by holding one phone on top of another.

What a world.

Obsessive people aren’t quite good with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie