I Hereby Claim

What a weird day, huh?

On election night, Trump had a lead in some places, as many knew he would because the votes that were mailed in weren’t counted.

Thank God I wasn’t awake for the victory speech where he demanded they stop counting.

Yet what followed was truly amazing.

He demanded that they stop counting in states where he was ahead and he also demanded that they keep counting in places he was behind.

He doesn’t even see the idiocy in that.

And to be honest, I wasn’t all that nervous about it.

I knew it was in the bag.

But, now the trouble begins.

He will never admit that he lost fair and square.

God knows what he might do between now and January 20th.

The incessant whining will be really tiresome...

...and yet...

...the sky was clearing.

He sent out a few hate-filled tweets accusing the world of cheating...

...and I laughed.

Because the end is near.

I won’t have to care about any of their thoughts. 

Ivanka, Jared, Eric, Barr, Melanoma...

...they’re all leaving our every day lives.

Too bad about Mitch and Graham and Susan Collins...

...but what can you do?

Certainly, this fixes nothing and the Democrats need to change as well.

All of us need to.

But one gigantic mountain of hate is exiting stage left.

Kicking and screaming the whole way.

And, oh yeah:

I hereby claim that the Yankees won the World Series in 2001, 2004, 2017 and 2020.

I also hereby claim all of Jeff Bezos money and 4 Buffalo Bills Super Bowls in the 1990’s.

They didn’t lose.

They were cheated out of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie