End of An Error

“What a great damn day,” one of my boys texted. “America isn’t dead.”

And it finally broke on Saturday morning, less than an hour after Trump tweeted about how he won “by a lot.”

He was on his way to the golf course. I imagine he was on the 3rd hole when it became official.

How fitting.

I hope he got a triple-bogey.

For my kids, your kids and the world as we know it...

...character does matter and eventually we needed to return to some semblance of decency.

‘Joey Bides’ as Sam called him (he called Trump ‘Donny T’) is a good man.

That’s why he won.

It’s that simple.

And all policies and political positions aside that’s where I feel the relief.

There will be less chaos, less division and less hate.

There just will be.

We need checks and balances. We need honesty and less lying.

“America isn’t dead.”

That’s good news.

As Trump pulled into his golf club he was greeted by a woman with a sign. There were just two words on it:

“Good Riddance.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie