Thank you, Russia

On Sunday morning, no less, the orange dude took the microphone.

An empty wagon makes a lot of noise.

He started it all with a tweet on Saturday night:

“Something big happened.”

And the head of ISIS was killed in a military operation.

Great.

There was absolutely zero chance that he didn’t stand up and accept praise.

Things I didn’t expect:

1). Russia was thanked first.

2). Not all of OUR government was in on the plan!

“Couldn’t trust end!”

If that’s how things are being run now, we’re in big trouble.

3). A canine is a dog.

He actually said that:

“The canines, I actually call them dogs.”

4), And speaking of dogs:

“He died like a dog.”

“He whimpered like a dog.”

“Dumb as a dog.”

There were so many dog references that I wondered if he was chasing a pack of them rather than a terrorist who he exclaimed was more dangerous than Bin Laden.

“Bin Laden was a big one. My terrorist is bigger than your terrorist.”

I’m skeptical of all of it.

He’s had a few bad months here. He’s also prone to lying and exaggerating.

But he makes a lot of noise.

Like an empty wagon.

I did listen to the announcement.

Then shut it off as the raving, rant of a diseased mind was underway.

Tomorrow he will flip the F out because credit will go to the intelligence agencies and not to him.

It will get a lot worse when he figures out that he’s still going to be impeached.

A variation of this tweet will go out:

“I saved the world and stupid Obama couldn’t do it! Why would they impeach me???”

I know why.

You’re an empty wagon, dude.

“Thank you, Russia!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie