My Warm Blankie is On

The freaking hockey season started last night!

I dug out my blue electric blanket and had to get it cleaned up and plugged in.

Melky will be happy.

Not me.

I don’t have anything against the warm blanket, mind you. I actually love it. It feels good on my tired body...

...but man, I don’t want this yet!

After the blankie comes the Yankees windbreaker (which I wore yesterday).

And then the Carhartt with the hoodie underneath.

Last year, I wore that hoodie from October THROUGH May!!

That saddens me.

There has to be one more round of golf left!

As for hockey season...

...I watched one period last year.

Game 7 of the Finals.

Even saw 2 goals.

I miss hockey the way it used to be played. I can only name about six guys on the Sabres now. I hope they do well because this is a really crazy hockey town when they’re fun...

...but the prognosis isn’t great. Everything I read says, no playoffs for you.

So, here we sit.

Me and my 13 and a half year old dog.

At least we’ll be warm.

Here comes the 8 months of darkness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie