So Pretty

In the most recent episode of “This Is Us” young Kevin asks his father, Jack, if he thinks Cindy Crawford is pretty.

“She’s no Kate Pierson,” Jack says.

Kathy laughed.

“Isn’t that beautiful?” She asked.

“He stole my line!” I said.

But the Cindy Crawford line and all the Charlize Theron commercials during the baseball playoffs got me thinking about how beautiful some of the women of television are.

Hell, Mandy Moore on “This Is Us” is crazy pretty.

So is the woman who plays the detective on Chicago P.D.

I don’t even know who she is, but every time she’s on screen I say, “Man, she’s pretty.”

Think, Angie Harmon on all the old episodes of Law & Order.

Yet, old Jack answered perfectly when asked about another woman in the presence of his wife.

And before anyone gets hurt feelings because this blog seems to objectify women because they’re pretty...

...what can I say?

Charlize Theron is pretty.

I know it.

She knows it.

My beautiful wife knows it.

“My God, she’s beautiful,” Kathy said as we caught the commercial.

I responded, of course:

All together now:

“She’s no Kathy Fazzolari.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie