Weekend Thoughts

We need work done around our house.

The following items must be addressed:

Interior paint - one of the boys’ friends is willing to get it done. He works in the construction field and knows what he’s doing.

“Just pick the paint out,” he said.

We’ve stalled right there.

“I don’t know what color I want,” my beautiful wife said.

New Rugs - the rugs in our home were installed in 1997. I had a carpet rep in here. We figured out the price.

“We have hardwood floors underneath. We should get those polished and just get area rugs,” my beautiful wife said. “Let’s think about it.”

We need a new couch:

“I’ve been looking. I haven’t decided which one I like,” she said.

So, here we are.

The problem being that I live my life with a never-ending to-do list in my head...

...drives me nuts when things aren’t done.

But, I have been easily distracted.

Baseball playoffs.

So, I’ve been able to stay patient...

...sort of.

“We gotta’ get this done!” I said.

“In due time,” was the answer.

I’m feeling a little like David Price when I see a Yankees player in the batter’s box.

Ah well.

Let’s Go Yankees!

See the problem with getting the work done?...

...distracted!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie