I’m Torn About Autumn

Pro: Baseball playoffs on all day.  Con: Baseball is almost over.

Pro: The changing leaves are pretty.  Con: I get cold.

Pro: My Birthday is this month.  Con: My Birthday is this month.

Pro: Beginning to hear about Christmas.  Con: It ain’t even Halloween.

Pro: It ain’t snowing yet.  Con: I can smell it coming. (I get cold).

Pro: Couch time as it’ll slow down.  Con: I’m gonna’ really miss golf.

Pro: Election coming up to change things.  Con: Election ads (lying bastards).

So, you see where I’m at here.

I like some things and I hate some things regarding fall.

One of life’s great pleasures for me is feeling the sun on my face, and actually sweating. Some people  don’t care for the heat...

...hotter the better for me.

And I know the sun is leaving.

You know what will make the winter better?

Yep.

Go Yankees!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie