Poking Fun

Matt Damon was funny as Kavanaugh on the opening of SNL.

John Oliver made me spit laugh when he was talking about it.

Bill Maher always makes me laugh...

...but what do those shows have in common?

They’re considered liberal funny.

I often wonder about watching the show if my political slant was different. Would “I’m a keg have full kind of guy” still make me laugh?

Probably not...

...Tucker Carlson wants to go to a Human Rights organization to protest Kate McKinnon’s portrayal of Lindsey Graham.

Yet, where do the laughs come from there?

As far as I know, they’re all considered to be liberal elite comedians. I can’t think of much humor coming from the conservative side.

Yet, that’s how it goes.

They certainly made fun of Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.

There’s a way to react to it all.

John McCain appeared on SNL a number of times. I saw Hillary making fun of herself on a show the other day...

...but the lines are blurred and I see how it can be considered cruel.

Still, if you can’t laugh at Matt Damon jump on the drinking habits of Kavanaugh, I don’t know what to say.

The “I like beer, do you like beer? Everyone likes beer. Beer is good,” talk was going to be made fun of.

Still, politics is in on every single discussion now. There’s no getting around it, and people are fake offended or horribly disgusted all the time.

When we should laugh a little.

Watch the last episode of John Oliver.

Do it without getting mad.

Just watch the jokes.

If you can do that without laughing...

...that’s too bad...

...cause it was really funny.

Laugh a little!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie