Yankees-Red Sux

As my kids yell:

“Let’s Go!!!”

Unbelievably 2 of my kids are Oakland A’s fans.

Too bad, so sad.

The Yankees pummeled the hapless A’s on Wednesday night...

...and now they get the Red Sux.

Two teams with over 100 wins.

One team with an obnoxiously high payroll who signs 2 or 3 free agents to long contracts every year, and one team with last year’s rookie of the year and 2 rookie of the year candidates this year.

Here’s how I see it:

The 27-time world champion greatest franchise in the history of organized American sports is going to win it in four.

Yep!

I know it’s a stretch for a longtime Yankees fan to pick the Yankees, but hear me out.

Chris Sale is hurting. He was throwing 90 tops in his last start.

David Price is horrible against the Yankees. Horrible!

Their bullpen is weak outside of their closer, and they won’t get to him...

...because the Yankees are healthy and hitting.

Judge is on a hot streak.

Stanton nearly hit the moon on Wednesday.

One through nine their lineup is unreal. Every spot in the lineup hit 20 homers this year.

They broke the all-time record for home runs in a season.

I’m not being cocky here.

I know the Red Sux won 108 games.

They went 18-1 against the Orioles.

The Yankees ain’t the Orioles.

Let’s go!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie