“See How Good I’m Behaving”

The dialogue has been toxic.

Most of the toxicity has a clearly identifiable focal point.

Maxine Waters is a low I.Q. Person/I can beat up Joe Biden/Crooked Hillary/Lock her up/
Obama wasn’t born here/Good people on both sides/I like my war heroes not captured/You should see this guy (disabled reporter)/she’s a fat pig/she had blood coming out of her wherever/Sleepy Chuck Todd/Cohen is a liar/Fake news/witch hunt...

...and on and on and on.

Every day for two years.

The tweets have been nasty, mean, and vile.

Nearly every subject imaginable.

Well, it appears that one of his disciples sprang into action, and went after those known enemies.

Ten bombs were delivered to 2 former presidents, a former Secretary of State, an actor, a billionaire Democrat, Former Vice President, sitting member of Congress...

...all on the left side of the aisle.

Those rallies are particularly troublesome because they are designed to rile people up. They make people angry, and those who are angry aren’t the ones who aren’t there...

....it’s the people who ARE there!

Read the signs and shirts of the people in the crowds. Check their faces as hot button topics are joked about and “enemies” are identified.

What did he think would happen???

Someone took it upon themselves to go on the offensive.

It’s a good thing no one was killed.

And immediately, we heard about how the divisiveness had to end!!!

The guy who holds hate rallies is a helluva’ messenger to say ‘Play Nice!’

“I’m behaving. Ain’t I behaving good?”

He was asking that during his latest rally.

I thought of one of my children who’d just been yelled at...

...and who’s trip to the toy store was in jeopardy.

“You gotta’ behave!” I’d say.

Ten minutes later the 4-year old would say:

“I’m behaving, right Dad? I’m being good, right?”

If it wasn’t so scary...

...it would be almost comical.

But it’s too scary.

I don’t think he’ll behave for long.

How about you?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie