Nearly September

They say that the older you get the more time flies.

The Olympics are over. The State Fair is done (missed it again). The softball tourney and pepper party are memories. The Yankees only have 40 games left.

Summer is about cooked.

Went fast!

And it's weird because I did some stuff...I forced myself to golf...and had some good outings and a few where I really suffered.

I tried to get to as many parties as I could, but missed a few...travel took a toll. A lot of jobs going made the days short.

Yet there was a moment when it dawned on me that the cold might be coming soon. It's still a ways off, but it does make me sad.

I don't like the winter.

I told the campers that the time was running short at Camp Clifford.

"I'm all paid up until the first day of school," Sam said.

And they certainly had a blast.

But relax!!!

It's not over yet!

We still have about 60 days before it all poops the bed!

Come on, back, hips, legs....

...hold on a little longer...

...there's still time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie