Wicked


Okay.

What would make you paint that on your car?

What sort of emotion is it supposed to invoke in me?

Am I wicked?

What the hell defines wicked in this day and age?

I'm thinking that something pissed this dude off.

Seriously pissed him off.

And as is prone to happen, I spent a bit of my driving time thinking about him.

First off, I don't begrudge his freedom to besmirch his own vehicle with a Psalm that means something to him.

Is it a message to one person?

To a group of people.

To all of us?

Since I read it, I felt responsible to question my own wicked ways.

The wicked shall be turned into hell.

I've always wondered about that.

Will they grade hard...or since everyone seems to be struggling a bit...will there be a little bit of a curve.

I'm hoping that there's a tiny curve involved for the college days at least.

As I thought about the woman or man who scripted those words (and for some reason I'm thinking a skinny man with a scraggly beard, tattered clothes and a snarl) I came to the conclusion that:

We might all be pretty much screwed.

On judgement day...given the strict definition of what is most likely to be considered 'wicked' there will be mass send off.

No curve.

Wonder if I'll see this guy in the long line.

Down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie