Happy Mother's Day to My Mom!

I watched Mike Tyson knock out Michael Spinks in under a minute.

I saw Wilt Chamberlain muscle Bill Russell under the boards.

Watched John Riggins carry five guys on his back.

But

Never in my life have I met a stronger person.

Than my Mom.

Nothing stops her from battling back every single time life paints her into a corner and her strength has meant the world to so many people.

She keeps a hundred folks going.

With her smile...her laugh and the fact that she will work through it. Somehow.


I know my siblings and I feel Mom's pain every single time we see the tears in her eyes...

...but they don't stay there long.

Because she's strong.

Stronger than Wilt and Riggins and Tyson.

Stronger than anyone you know.

Love you, Mom.

Thank you.

For a million things.

Maybe two million.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie