Hold Me Closer Tony Danza

Friday's are great.

They're even better when the sun is shining.

Just something about knowing that the next 48 hours are kinda' yours.

In fact, I hate phone calls on Friday afternoons and treat the caller with absolute disdain.

As luck might have it I was in my car in the early afternoon and Tiny Dancer by Elton John came on the radio.

Who doesn't love that song?

We all think we sing it perfectly as well.

I have no idea what the lyrics mean, but they seem important.

I sang along...thinking of way, way back when the song was released and Elton was pretending to be married.

I thought of girls that I knew back then.

How urgent the lyrics were.

Then I thought of the song being ruined by someone on television changing the lyrics to Hold Me Closer, young Tony Danza.

I sang the rest of the song that way.

In the mood for singing I flipped around and settled on the E Street channel.

Bruce always has a song to sing.

I sang along with Pay Me My Money Down.

Beautiful, Friday.

The only way it would get better, of course, was to grab a little dinner with family and since it was James' 16th birthday...we headed out.

Pasta.

Bruce.

Tony Danza.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie