Really?


So the above photo shows Arnold's mistress.

That's not the real story, is it? Far be it of me to question anyone else's physical appearance, but is this what you were imagining when the story broke?

My fascination with the story has little to do with Mildred's looks anyway. It's more about the day-to-day living as the maid was serving the married couple, knowing that she had given birth to Arnold's child.

Maria: Where is that damn maid?

Arnold: Leave her alone.

Maria: Why did you give her another ten thousand dollar a week raise?

Arnold: She's a good maid.

Mildred enters the room just as the doorbell rings.

Maria: Get the door, Mildred.

Mildred: I don't feel like it.

Arnold: I'll get it, don't fight, please.

Mildred: I need another raise.

Maria: Are you kidding me?

Arnold: Is ten grand a week more enough?

Maria: Who's at the door?

A kid enters looking a lot like Mildred and a lot like Arnold.

Arnold: The paperboy (shooting a glance at Mildred).

Mildred: I was thinking twenty grand more a month.

Maria: You're a maid making half a million a year.

Arnold: Ah, why don't we give it to her?

I'm just not sure, but this might be my favorite story of all time.

What a freaking moron.

Mildred was too good for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie