Closure

The death of Bin Laden is a universally accepted good thing, right?

Its still a little distressing to me on a few levels though. First, the dancing in the streets doesn't do much for me. Celebrating death and violence, even of a truly vile man, doesn't feel right. It had to be done. It was done for the peace of mind for those who lost loved ones. But it's not a football game.

Whatever....

But I did listen to Rush Limbaugh yesterday. He bashed Obama all day because they knew where the compound was in October, but he didn't get it done until May.

He also criticized Obama for taking credit for the death of Bin Laden. Who was Obama supposed to credit? Dubya? He also said we would have never heard of Bin Laden if it weren't for Clinton and Monica Lewinsky.

Ridiculous. Someone has to get that guy off the air. He's a big, fat idiot.

Yet what bugs me more than anything else are the reporters asking those who lost loved ones if the death of Bin Laden brings closure.

That is such an insulting, vile term that it should be Limbaugh's middle name. Closure? Like the death of a loved one can be put away, in the back of the closet.

There's no closure. It's all psychological babble.

Rush is now, as I say this, saying that the democrats owe the republicans an apology because when they were going after bin laden the democrats were trying to stop them, but that when the democrats were going after him, the republicans helped.

Have you ever heard more horseshit than that?

Closure?

We can't have closure.

Dancing in the streets?

Arguing your point, no matter how much of a stretch it is?

Saying that bin laden isn't really dead because the body was tossed into the sea?

There are more questions than answers now.

There are more arguments than accolades.

Do yourself a favor.

When you hear the big, fat idiot's voice...turn the station.

Comments

Stacey said…
If I could, I would say it to you in person. But since I can't, I hope my words convey my appreciation. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so sick of hearing about closure. The media doesn't know what they are talking about. It is just more babble. Thank you for saying it. I soo agree.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie