Feeling Very Apocalyptic

So, let's sum up:

Randy Macho Man Savage stepped into his last Slim Jim. That's too bad. I loved wrestling when I was a kid...can still remember watching Ernie Ladd and the group with my brothers and sisters, and my boys dragged me and Uncle Chuckie to a few where we sat sipping beer waiting for the ring girls, pretending to be thrilled. RIP. We all gotta' go.

Speaking of which, what time does the world end? If they are claiming to have the inside track on universal knowledge you'd think they'd be a little more specific. There might be a couple of things I want to do at the last minute.

Seriously, the group of nut jobs advertised the end on the back of yesterday's USA Today. I defy you to make sense of that garbage. They sent the Unabomber to the cuckoo's nest with less evidence than that.

Here's hoping that the sun stays out long enough to dry the yard so it can be mowed this weekend. Anyone know where we can buy a sickle?

I swear, my grandfather had one of those and I had to chop crap down with it. No wonder we're all hogs now. We have weed whackers, they actually had to swing their arms.

Bin Laden's still dead.

Cheetah Woods golfs like me now.

Speaking of which for the first time since I was 15, I am going to get nearly all the way through May without playing a single round of golf. Somethings gotta' give there.

Is Charlie Sheen still winning?

Saw his million dollar an episode job was lost in a purple haze. Some might consider that, duh....looosing.

Whitney is back in rehab.

So much for the comeback album of the year, huh? Another example of drug abuse tearing you down, are you listening kids? Seriously, pissing away that much talent. Perhaps marrying Bobby Brown, in hindsight, wasn't the best career move.

So that's it...

...perhaps the final blog?

See you all tomorrow. I can't wait for them to say, 'Uh, we may have miscalculated the date because the Bible was off in the Old Testament, and because we're all a bunch of mentally-deficient morons.'

Probably won't be a full-page ad in USA Today on Monday saying that.

Comments

Corleone said…
The end of the world postponed due to nuttiness!
Maybe it really was the rapture and he didn't take any of us! Has anyone thought of that? :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty