Will It Never End?

Woke up this morning to the news that Judge Judy was rushed to the hospital. Sounds like she's going to be okay. That right there was scary.

So, why didn't I listen to my wife and stay off my feet yesterday? I really made a huge mistake, but I believe I am back on the mend. I had to go to the meeting, but let me tell you, I really wasn't sure I was going to make it back home. I've been in bed since.

Which begs a bigger question. My wife is usually right when it comes to not doing dumb things, but there is a certain amount of, 'I'll show her.'

Why is that?

Melky won't let me out of her sight right now. I was doing a fair amount of groaning and there was a moment when Nurse Kathy lifted my leg to slide a pillow under. I cried out like a 9-year old girl and Melky growled at Kathy. Now my poor nurse can't walk in the room without being viewed as a threat.

Its funny that a dog can sense pain and goes out of their way to protect.

Ah well, tragedy averted. JJ is okay. I now know that I need to follow the medical advice. The dog has my back and the Yankees open the season in a little more than three hours.

Isn't life a peach?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie