Too Fat For The Bus

Stray thoughts crossing my warped mind...

1). Read an article yesterday that said that Americans are becoming too fat and that the capacities listed on the bus are going to have to be adjusted to handle the extra girth.

What's next? The bus driver stopping you at the door, or asking you to pay for an extra bench.

We need to get on an exercise program, people.

2). There is a kid in the NCAA tournament named Jimmer. He can really score and will most likely find his fortune in the NBA. He plays for BYU where they kicked one of the guys off the team for having relations with his girlfriend. Not sure how that fits into the story, but Jimmer is fun to watch play ball.

Jimmer's older brother made him sign a IOU to do all the work necessary to make it to the NBA. I was enamored with the story of the two bros. Very cool.

I didn't pick BYU in any of my pools, however, so I have to root against him.

I didn't say I was a good guy.

It's all about me, people, stay with me here.

3). So they say that the radiation levels are higher in the State of Washington due to the nuclear problem in Japan. If levels are higher in Washington what do you think those poor people of Japan are faced with?

They said there was no problem with the air on 9/11 too.

4). The newest environmental debate is in regard to fracking - I've read a couple of articles. One pro and one con on it. Confused as hell. Ill-equipped to form an opinion on it, but that never stopped me before, right?

Frack, don't frack...who gives a frack?

5). Went for the pre-op work today. The nurses were all so pleasant and I was visited by three of them. They all remarked about my wonderful sculptured like body.

Okay, there's a lie in that one...see if you can figure out where it is.

6). Yet I pay more attention to the nurses because my brilliant wife finished first in her class and is now a nurse. Congrats to a wonderful woman. She will be a fine nurse.

And she compliments me on my sculptured body all the time.

Another lie.

7). I still feel good though and I can still put 'no' on most of the lines regarding poor health. I have been remarkably healthy through the years and I'm thankful for that.

I know it's a simple crap shoot, right?

8). More snow on the way tonight and tomorrow.

Beats the hell out of earthquakes and tsunamis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie