No Way! Adam Lambert is Gay!!!

I'm going to make an announcement - I'm straight. I'm a straight, heterosexual male. There.

Will that get me on the cover of Rolling Stone?

The whole gay issue means little to me - get married, don't get married, stay in the closet, come out of the closet, lock the closet door - I could care less.

So why then if we are all created equal is it such big news to announce that you're gay?

Adam Lambert is gay, you say?

Duh. Who didn't guess that? Weren't there photos of him on the Internet making out with other men. Shouldn't that have tipped you off?

Be gay - I don't care. I can't see it, but as Seinfeld said - Not that there is anything wrong with it.

Who knows if there is something wrong with it - I certainly don't qualify as a lifestyle judge, but I don't need to know either that you are completely happy with your life choice, or that you feel discriminated against, or how tough it was to tell your parents.

In this day and age it appears to be a free-for-all. Gay announcements were big news when Rock Hudson got sick - we are a more open society now, right?

Right or wrong - who cares? Just stay out of my face with it.

I remember when you had to be a rock star to be on the cover of Rolling Stone. Now all you have to do is finish second in a Karaoke contest and have a lover of the same sex.

As my mother often says - "For crying out loud."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie