Counting On a Miracle Wins An Award

Well, I suppose that all I had to do was whine a little. I heard today that Counting on a Miracle was honored at a New York City Book Festival - unfortunately the Awards Ceremony is tomorrow night and I most likely won't be able to swing it. Yet, here is the announcement from Sterlinghouse Publisher.


Cliff Fazzolari Making Headlines Once Again!

Cliff Fazzolari, author of several novels including his newest release Blind Spot, has been awarded an Honorable Mention at the 2009 Beach Book Festival for his nonfiction title Counting on a Miracle. Counting on a Miracle is the true story of Cliff’s son, Jake, and the medical emergency that threatened to tear Jake’s family apart. To purchase Counting on a Miracle and other books by Cliff Fazzolari, go to www.sterlinghousepublisher.com Congratulations, Cliff!

Congratulations to Sterlinghouse too!

Comments

Andrea Renee said…
Congratulations!!!
And don't worry - we won't lose touch...
Larry L said…
Congratulations! I really enjoyed this book
You're awesome. I know it. Do you?
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! I JUST saw a display of the book at Barnes & Noble two days ago and thought of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie