One Man Party

Man oh man, listening to news of the death of David Carradine makes my head spin a little.

At first they thought it might have been suicide - he was found hanging in a hotel room. I'm sure that his family wishes that it was that way after hearing the details.

Auto-erotic asphyxiation is something of an epidemic it seems. Sounds like an awful lot of work to me - evidently it is a way to heighten the sensation of masturbation.

All righty then.

They say that the act is completed by tying yourself off in strategic locations to cut off the flow of oxygen and bring the excitement level to a real high.

It took me until the age of 12 to tie my shoelaces. Tying knots around my neck and other key locations doesn't sound real exciting.

To top it off, Carradine supposedly was dressed in a wig and corset for the evening spent alone bringing himself to....

Did he have a glass of wine first?

Buy himself dinner?

Perhaps give himself a bouquet of flowers?

Sounds like he had a rather romantic evening.

My wife would like to be romanced in such a way. That's a lot of work.

Going out in such a manner is a true shame - there will be real questions left for all those left behind.

Whatever happened just to laying in the hotel bed and watching tv?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie