He's the Guy I Want to Talk To

Strange.

Go from talking to someone every day of your life.

30 + or so years.

To never talking to him again.

What happens?

Loneliness.

Plenty of dreams.

I hear him.

Same inflection.

Same tone.

Same belly laughs.

Tell yourself that life goes on.

Tell yourself that you'll be all right.

Drink a Grey Goose.

Just enough olive juice to cut the taste.

Call a friend.

Thanks J.C.

Not the same.

Still appreciate it.

Put the Yanks on.

Think of my brother again.

What's better than a brother?

Catch an idea!

Oh shit!

He's the one I think of calling.

Damn.

This sucks!

Hear his message.

Live.

Live.

Live.

Thanks.

Bro.

Comments

Man, you nailed it. Exactly how I've been feeling all day, hearing his voice, laugh, etc. Live. Yeah. Seems to be an extraordinary obstacle in the way these days.
John said…
Absolutely anytime my friend.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie