Jon & Kate

Why the hell do I know who these people are? Why is every newspaper in the country following the break-up of their marriage? I heard that Jon said that he needed to get on with his life. Don't they have 8 children? Get on with your life? That is your life, nitwit.

We finally found that Governor, huh? Turns out he wasn't out trying to find himself by hiking along some mountain trail, or writing down all of his deep thoughts - he was having an affair with some woman from Argentina that he met on the Internet. He has four kids who he is currently begging for their forgiveness.

A spokesman for the governor explained that every once in a while a man needs a break.

I never saw the show that features Jon and Kate, but word on the street is that he was feeling stifled with his responsibilities.

A long time ago I wrote a blog about what every man should repeat to himself when he feels those urges to wander away from the life he'd set up.

BAM - yes - Be A Man.

There are 12 more kids lives uprooted because daddy couldn't BAM.

Yet what really has me outraged about it is that I know who these people are. We continue to find comfort in the crap behavior of others.

Perhaps I will be in a better mood after the Yanks finally trash the Braves tonight (sorry, Larry).

Yet I suppose that if I really need comfort in the morning, I can go to the NY Post and catch up on how Jon is finally finding himself, or how sorry the governor truly is.

Pure garbage - I hope those women clean them out.

Comments

Larry L said…
Your mood should be better now. Wait until tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie