BLAH!

Don't you move a little bit lighter on a normal Friday? I normally do, but today I was feeling real sluggish. Perhaps it's the weather, more likely it's the events of the past few months, but I couldn't help but feel that I just didn't have it.

We've all been there, right? It's a feeling of simple --- Blah.

I actually hate feeling this way too. There has to be something that charges us up, gets us fired up, and moving forward.

The kids last full day of school is today. You want to see fired up, get a load of Sam these days. Last night during the Yankee game, he waited for a commercial break and he grabbed hold of my feet and danced along to the music in the commercials.

I tried to tell him to knock it off, but I couldn't stop laughing. Youthful exuberance. We played his little game through three commercial breaks before I was finally able to get him to stop.

It'll be a long, hot summer for Kathy and the boys.

In any regard, I'm struggling to find something that captures my attention these days - still not reading much; aggravated about the behavior of athletes to the tune of not really feeling like such a fan; can't drink much anymore; not really writing anything; the Father's Day golf outing is being threatened by rain.

Blah!

Where's my book on positive thinking?

That's right - I lost it.

Comments

John said…
I've got a good book on procrastination I've been meaning to read. I could lend it to you.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie