Sorry Silda

Well it seems that the hooker who did Spitzer is now a superstar. She was interviewed on national television and explained that she had nothing to be sorry about. She was only sorry when she saw the face of the woman who had been scorned by the ex-gov.

All right - prostitution is the world's oldest profession and Spitzer certainly deserves to be disgraced, but how is this woman in the national spotlight? Why do we applaud bad behavior? It is certainly my number one pet peeve, but this Dupre woman goes on national television and tries to strike a sympathetic pose? We're supposed to believe that in the middle of turning tricks she had an epiphany about the marriage that she supposedly wounded?

I didn't watch the interview. I wouldn't give her more than a passing moment of my time and only to condemn her words. I'd talk to my buddies about it, but they can't get beyond the fact that the woman is hot. Yeah, she's hot. Hot, stupid, and morally bankrupt, and now forever out of my mind.

Can you even fathom the eight-year-old who confessed to killing his father and friend. There was a story going around today that he confessed to shooting his father a 2nd time because he loved him and hated seeing him in pain over the initial gunshot.

Is it possible that the kid thought he was playing a game? Was it a story of abuse? Not sure what to make of any of it - just a simple case of are you kidding me?

So the automakers are in trouble, again. What to do? Throw more money at it? Let them go bankrupt?

I'm still looking for answers to the economic questions. C'mon, Rosie and Lisa and Frank - educate me, please! The Dow Jones is sinking. Gas might go back to a dollar a gallon - I don't get it!

And what of these pirates robbing ships on the high seas? It seems like a movie when they describe the heists in the newspapers - isn't it just plain terrorism?

Well, another day with a lot of questions and limited comprehension. I guess the only thing to say is - "Sorry, Silda - hope it all works out."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie