Client #9 Revisited

Did you ever not swear when the stapler runs out of staples? It's a colossal pain in the ass because I'm usually in a hurry and I normally just need one more staple and bam - nothing - then I have to search for the extra staples and load the damn gun - and whack the first pop never works and I have to reposition the staples. Ah hell, I told you I'm more relaxed these days.

Spitzer is not being charged for his happy hooker times. Let's get this straight - he hires a hooker in New York - pays for her to travel across state lines, launders the freaking money, does the crap about 3500 times that we know of - and he doesn't even get charged? I'd say what if that were me, but I'm not stupid enough, classless enough, or assholish enough to do such a thing. Assholish isn't a word? It should be.

Okay I'm already sick of Oprah Winfrey celebrating as if Jesus is here to run the country. Yes - like I've said - a heartwarming story that racism took a jolt - sure, Obama may have the vision to do the job - then again, maybe not. But what the hell did Oprah do? She voted for him like a lot of other people did - I don't see anyone else taking credit for the victory like she is. I've always considered her a little self-indulgent, but the show she did yesterday was downright embarrassing - if I'm Obama, I tell her to stop. No one can live up to those expectations. Just calm the hell down - it's like hitting the end zone - act like you've been there before.

What else? I'm on a roll today...

There are media reports that Sarah Palin did not know that Africa was a continent. Sam is standing next to me -

Me: Sam, is Africa a country or a continent?
Sam: Continent, I think.

I have a GOP VP candidate for 2012.

Comments

Rosie said…
ok, I heard that the hooker actually refered to him as "Client 4 1/2" that's funny. But, what's the difference between the ex governor of NY and the ex governor of NJ.?



and this is good...

one is a spitzer and the other a swallower.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie