Disturbing Thoughts

Did you ever notice that you can't re-tie just one shoe? If your lace comes loose and you re-tie, guaranteed you'll take two steps and have to re-tie the other one because it won't be as tight. Sometimes I purposely ignore the other one that wants to be re-tied. "You didn't say anything about it until I re-tied the other one," I'll say.

People walking by wonder why the hell I'm yelling at my shoelaces.

Disturbing story about a teen who killed himself over 12 hours of time by overdosing on medications. The people watching the suicide had a great debate over whether or not the 19-year old had taken a lethal dose. Turns out he did and everyone watched without calling the authorities. I've heard it said that if they publicly executed prisoners it would be the number one rated show on television. Without a doubt - hell, we'd probably fill a stadium watching people get torn limb from limb by lions.

I'm still waiting for the Yankees to sign their first free agent. What's taking so long to buy my next World Series? Let's go!

Stayed in a hotel last night and I had someone trying to unlock the door to my room at 3:14 AM. There are so many thoughts that go through your head when you wake up and hear someone trying to get in. I yelled out and heard the sound of feet running down the carpeted hall.

"You should have answered the door naked," one of the guys on the construction site said. "That would have cured anyone of ever coming to your door again."

Boy there's a lot of love for me out there. Answering the door naked is the one thought that truly never entered my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie