Sic 'Em Barney





Last week the big story was that the Bush dog snapped at a reporter. I imagine that George and Laura locked up the dog before having the Obama's over for a visit today.

Actually the turning over of the keys is a good photo opportunity for all. It's a chance for both parties to put aside their differences for a stroll through the rose garden. Yet if there were only hidden microphones!

We sometimes have to entertain guests that we don't want to stay too long. I can imagine George and Laura discussing it the night before the Obama's arrived:

George - "What time are they getting here and what time are they getting the hell out?"

Laura - "Come on, Georgie, be nice."

George - "We only get two more months in this mansion and they have to pop in for a visit. I mean, come on. What's he want? My body isn't even cold yet."

Laura - "Perhaps we can have Barney greet them."

George - (letting loose with an evil laugh) - "That's a good one. We'll tell Barney that he's a terrorist!"

Laura - "Oh George, you're so bad. Now go out there and play nice. Remember to walk like a cowboy and look mean for the camera."

George- "I can't wait for this crap to be over. Obama can have all these headaches. Daddy made me be president. I just wanted to run small companies into the ground."

Laura - "Always remember, you did a great job. You're going to go down in history as being the 43rd best president we ever had."

George - "Wow, really! I done good!"

Comments

Awesome, except Bush pronounced all his words correctly...

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie