Vaccinated?

 I’m not.

Not even one of the two shots needed.

They’re saying that anyone who wants a shot by May 1 will get one.

That’s not too awful far away.

I believe that I have a shot scheduled and Kathy definitely has an appointment and my Mom is halfway there.

Funny thing is that if you’re obese, or have sleep apnea or breathing problems you’re more likely to get the shot.

I was a lot heavier a couple of years ago. For some reason, I lost some weight without even trying. Also, for some reason, I eat a lot less these days.

Believe me, it wasn’t a conscious decision and it cost me my shot at a shot, evidently.

“I’m not fat enough?” I asked the doc at my physical.

Which is okay.

Hopefully the more vulnerable are getting vaccinated before me.

We were only vaccinating about 100,000 people a day until the end of January.

I heard that we are doing about 3 million a day now.

I’m still concerned.

“Hey! Where you been?” A man I hadn’t seen in a little while extended his hand to me.

“Get away from me with that,” I said.

I offered my first for a bump.

He was annoyed.

Whatever.

I’m hoping that shaking hands is a thing of the past.

Joey Bides said that he’s hoping we’re good to go by the 4th of July.

Sounds good.

Yankee Stadium.

Bruce on tour!

Let’s go...

...even if I’m not fat enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie