J-Lo & A-Rod

Say it isn’t so!

News came down the line that their relatives was kaput and that A-Rod may have had an affair. 

So sad.

We’re all broken up about it here at Camp Clifford.

I’m kidding.

We don’t care.

I had a hard time becoming an A-Rod fan. I liked him in ‘09 when he homered a few times in the playoffs.

Hated him when he kept getting busted for steroids. Liked him a little more when he owned up to it, and I have enjoyed him as an announcer.

So, it’s complicated, but I would never trust him to be real about anything.

Just a phony.

And J-Lo?

How many relationships do I know about?

She almost married Ben Affleck. Remember that? Marc Anthony dumped her, I think.

I know way too much about her love life.

She gets dumped or dumps people regularly. Like Jennifer Aniston, she can’t seem to catch a break.

We have a running joke when we are watching a girl who looks like that starring in a movie about how lonely they are because they can’t find a man who is interested.

“Poor J-Lo, she can’t find anyone who wants to be with her,” I’ll say.

“If she asked for applications for guys or even girls - who want to do her it’ll be in the billions,” Kathy says.

No more A-Rod for J-Lo.

So I still have a chance in capturing her heart and helping her find someone who loves her for being her.

Please.

She’s no Kathy Fazzolari.

But for some reason, we all click on that garbage.

“A-Rod and J-Lo broke up,” Sam announced about a half an hour after the tragic news broke.

Why does anyone care?

I hope those two kids will be all right.

So sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie