Happy Birthday πŸŽ‰ Jim

 I opened the last package of sausage the other day.

So, I have to make sure I wish my brother Jim a Happy Birthday today.

It’s not the only thing, of course, I love my brother, but man, he’s fed me pretty well over the last decade or so.

“I’m cooking for Easter,” he texted the other day. “Bring to-go containers.”

And we are still in a bit of limbo with Covid, but I am hoping that a number of us can get together next weekend.

About a month ago, Jim sent us photos of his latest completed job.

Just amazing. He followed in my Dad’s footprints and has built some huge buildings all across the Northeast.

As I looked through the photos I thought about Jim walking beside my Dad all through the house.

Dad called him his ‘pet’ because he was always right there beside him.

It paid off.

My brother works hard, plays hard, cooks like a chef and makes me laugh hard every time I talk to him.

No one tells a funny story like Jim.

Happy Birthday, brother.

We love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie