How Do I Dress?

On Monday morning it was freezing. I had headed out to the car in a hoodie that I soon was wearing beneath my winter coat.

“Bah!” I yelled as the wind creased my forehead.

And speaking of wind I was called to visit a job where better than 60 mph winds took off the facade of a building that was being restored.

Thank God no one was underneath.

But by mid-day Monday I had removed the hoodie - wore just the jacket. By the time I got back home, I barely needed the hoodie.

Decided to leave all three coats in the car...

...Tuesday morning I was in just a shirt. No jacket required.

“Feels good,” I said to one of the guys.

“A foot of snow in the southern tier on Thursday,” he said.

“Come on!”

“5 to 7 inches in the city,” the guy said.

So, essentially 30 degrees to near 70 and back down to what? 25???

All in the matter of a couple of days?

Man, March is weird.

We played golf two weeks ago and I need a snow shovel before the end of the week?

Yet it will stabilize here shortly...

...the Yankees open their season on Thursday.

Home opener!

I’ll shovel a little snow and then catch the game.

Not sure if I’ll need a jacket or sun tan lotion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie