Tee-Time!

Believe it or not!

We golfed on November 15 and on Wednesday night an email came through. A course that we play every now and again was letting us know that they’d be open on Sunday.

WHAT THE WHAT????

“Well, it is supposed to be near 60. We golfed in worse in the fall.”

“I’m in!” I said.

Our booking agent (and we appreciate it) let us know that we would be going in the late afternoon if we were serious.

“I’m in!”

So, we are going to do it. On March 21st!

This week has been an absolute bear. The phone has been ringing non-stop.

But when the alarm went off at 5:15 on Thursday morning my first thought was:

“I’m golfing pretty soon!”

I may even see if I am going to replace my trusted driver. I’ll take a ride on Saturday and see if there’s an update available.

But I am scared.

I love my driver!

“If you buy a new one you don’t have to bury the old one,” Kathy said. “You can hit them both.”

Silly woman.

That would be like having two marriages.

Less than 60 hours until I stand over a tee and hit the first ball...

...visualizing it already.

Straight up the gut.

Fist bumps all around!

As my son often yells:

LET’S FREAKING GO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie