Jam-Packed

Every flight I was on had every single seat sold.

I couldn’t even negotiate the aisles at O’Hare. It was an absolute mob scene.

The really aggravating thing about it is that all the restaurants are closed still so now you have hundreds of people standing in line for the one or two places that are open.

In Kansas City ALL of the restaurants are closed. I ended up getting a snickers bar and a Gatorade at a news stand.

Cost me $8.00

There was a mask on every face, so that’s good, I guess, and they hand everyone a hand sanitizer packet when you get on the plane...

...but man, with everything open, they better be right that the vaccinations are getting the world back on its axis.

Even in Kansas they’re wearing them. I heard one guy mention that his rights are being taken from him, but he had the mask on.

Restaurants open.

Airplanes full.

Baseball coming to a stadium near you in the next 30 days.

They vaccinated 2.5 million people in a single day.

Here will be enough to vaccinate every American before the end of May.

Let’s hope they’re right.

Because things are getting jam-packed out there, and if the reasoning is off...

...oh man!

If it’s open wide...

...at least open up the freaking restaurants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie