A Really Bad Day

Eight Asian women were murdered at 3 Georgia massage parlors.

I didn’t see the guy’s name. 

I still don’t know it, actually, but I knew what he looked like before I clicked on his photo.

A punk white guy.

Amazing how he was brought in safely even though he led the cops on a high speed chase.

I say it’s amazing because some potential criminals are killed when they are suspected of a crime.

Then the cop who spoke to the press explained that the eight murders were the result of the guy having a “really bad day.”

Are you kidding me?

A bad day?

Now, maybe the guy simply misspoke, but what a tone deaf, idiotic thing to say.

I don’t have any patience for those who bash the Asian-Americans. I have work acquaintances who are Asian-American.

Good guys.

I have listened to men bash them.

I have never once let it go. One of the gentlemen is a friend of mine and I find him to be funny and brilliant and caring.

He’s heard the abuse and his philosophy on it is:

“When someone says something about me I’m not the idiot in the equation.”

The “China Virus” garbage speak by the former guy was bound to cause problems. Guys who look like the shooter took it all to heart.

Started to hate Asian-Americans who had nothing to do with the virus.

That’s so sad.

I hope that there’s a way around this and that it’s a one-off by another idiot.

In any regard, innocent people just slaughtered because a man, that mentally ill and evil, can wield any sort of weapon he wants right up until the moment that he has a ‘really bad day.’

Those poor families.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie