The Meteor Hits

Saw an article about a meteor smashing into the Earth and ending it all.

The doomsday scenario is scheduled for April, 2020.

As I read the article I saw a banner that ran across the bottom that said:

“This news may be fake news.”

I read it anyway.

It told of complete and utter destruction of the planet and I considered these last few weeks.

The writer explained that there would be no advance warning.

Just BOOM! 💥

And I wondered what I might be doing at that precise moment...

...watching a show would be a good guess right about now.

Reading?

Sleeping?

Fighting with Melky to get outside before she pees.

All good guesses.

Yet I was wondering. Would that be a good way for all of this to end?

Just a big blast that sends us all hurtling into the great void.

But then I think about judgement day.

Would we all have to stand in line to go up or down?

That would probably suck.

But admit it:

A meteor sounds pretty good right now.

Doesn’t it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie