Losing It

Feeling a tad agitated.

Probably not alone, but some of the news is aggravating me more than it probably should like Pence not wearing a mask.

I mean, that just doesn’t make sense. He’s the leader of the Coronavirus task force. He doesn’t protect himself when he’s visiting people who are actually sick.

There are ACTUALLY people downing disinfectant and making trips to emergency rooms.

I finally lost in on social media when a fan of the GOP wanted to hold Biden to task for the accusation made by Tara Reade.

Now?

Now they’re demanding transparency???

Put it all on the table...

...do it.

All the accusations about the character of Trump over the last three years and now what women have to say is important to you??

So, I’m fatigued, I guess.

I’m tired of the new normal, I miss baseball, I don’t ever want to hear someone explain to me that “people die from the flu and car accidents too.

I’m aggravated by the lack of testing, the people being forced back into meat processing plants, and no baseball!

I’m peeved at people who are walking around without masks, pissed off about every commercial starting with “in these trying times” and I want to set a tee time and golf every day.

They say that my angst is all fairly normal.

We are all in the same boat.

But, damn!

“The cure can’t be worst than the problem” is epically ridiculous.

“We’ve done a fantastic job,” rings some hollow when more than 60,000 have died of this.

I don’t want to hear any more conspiracy theories. I can’t hear one more “tremendous” come out of one more orange mouth.

I have been wondering how many times I’ve heard the word ‘Coronavirus’ over the last two months.

A million?

So, here’s the deal:

24 hours...

...Covid-19 free.

Tomorrow I will listen to music.

No Cuomo briefing, no stupidity, no big orange men, no looking at the number of people who’ve perished.

Music, work, reading, writing...

...and peace of mind.

That’s the plan.

‘Cause I’m tired of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie