I’m Trying

I’m trying to NOT hear Trump’s voice.

Really blew it on Monday during a switch over from HULU or Netflix or some damn thing to regular television...

...I saw 10 minutes of an epic meltdown that may have inflicted more damage on what this country stands for than 9/11.

Three people were seething in that ten minutes:

Me, Kathy and the Big Orange Menace.

It was brutal.

On Tuesday, I tried to avoid his voice.

Worked.

Better day!

I’m trying to go half-throttle at work...

...because there are precious few jobs going.

I’ve always thrived on the hustle of it all.

I’m trying to not miss baseball so much, but a buddy of mine keeps posting:

“Remember when” photos and man, I miss the every day of that routine!

I’m trying to keep Melky’s streak going!

Poor girl had a bit of a time there about a month ago when she couldn’t quite make it down the 30 steps and get outside before some pee would escape.

I mentioned to my beautiful wife and the king of quarantine (Sam) that of you pay attention...

...she won’t have an accident.

I’ve been proven correct again!

She all but runs to make it and it kills me that she’s done it..

...every single time.

I’m trying to be optimistic...

...but it’s hard, right?

“No crowds until maybe 2022.”

“Vaccine may take 18 more months.”

“There might be a second wave.”

“Buffalo might be a hot spot.”

All things that make trying tough.

And then there is the conspiracy crowd:

Deep state, FBI, CDC, WHO, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS, The NY Times, Obama, The Clintons, The Pope, All former presidents, the Mexicans, the Chinese, Puerto Rico are bad!

Trump and Putin are good!

I’m trying to understand that!!

I’m trying to figure out how or why anyone would vote for an obvious lunatic and I’m trying to figure out what happened to the rules of conduct and decency.

Also trying to reconcile 25,000 Americans who just aren’t here anymore.

Don’t blame me...

...I’m trying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie