Printing A Gun

I can’t wrap my head around it.

People want to be able to print guns, at home, on their computer.

These guns will be plastic and undetectable at stadiums and airports.

What could go wrong?

First of all, I can’t even get the paper to load straight on my computer to print a freaking email.

Secondly, every time I print something I get a message that says “printer is low on ink!”

(That’s a $60 trip to Office Max).

Can you picture me making a gun?

And the “it’s our god-given right to make guns in the privacy of our homes” crowd is already yelling.

“What about not infringing on our computer rights don’t you get?”

“Our forefathers wanted us to be able to defend ourselves with guns we make, don’t register, hide, and sneak into movie theaters!”

Chances are that if you feel the need to make your own gun...

...you probably shouldn’t have one.

Of course, I’m wrong.

I know it and people will now immediately tell me!

The more guns we have the safer we will all be!

What a way to go...

...gunned down by a gun that Jethro made on his PC.

Such fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie