MAGA - My Attorney Got Arrested

Wish I could say I thought of that...

...borrowed it.

Michael Flynn took a deal.

Rick Gates took a deal.

Paul Manafort is now a convicted felon.

And Trump’s fixer has plead guilty.

Witch hunt???

It’s a mess!

And there’s such a desire to scream in the faces of those who voted for a guy who was a con from day one...

...but I can’t...

...cause they aren’t paying attention!

They’re still talking about her emails!!!

The other day the idea of treason came up and a woman chimed in...

...”you don’t think she was careless with her emails?”

There is going to have to be a shift for the country to heal.

I’m not sure how that happens.

Perhaps when all the evidence is laid out and the “truth is not the truth” arguments are set aside...

...we can heal.

Digging in and denying it won’t help.

Perhaps yelling “I told you so!” won’t help either...

...but there has to be some of that right?

Please agree...

...I have some people I need to yell at.

If you’re still solidly in that camp...

...consider those who died in the fight to be free...

...and then think of this crap administration selling America to Russia.

If unsecured emails angered you...

...this should make you livid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie