Football is Back

You really have to hand it to the NFL.

My sons and their friends were all in a tizzy watching the Bills practice the other night.

Jake went to the game, and showed me clips of each quarterback and passes that they almost completed.

Then, of course, a few guys knelt for the National Anthem and bloviator-in-Chief went off...

...talking about suspensions without pay!

The guy who drooled all over Putin’s feet, and may or may not have sold our country to Russia (he did) is going nuts and people are with him on that.

Then I had a long, drawn out social media discussion about the Bills running back, who once again had a violent encounter with a human being (allegedly) this past off-season.

Appears he’s gonna’ get away with his girlfriend being beat just as he got away with a cop with a fractured skull the year before.

Poor guy is always in the wrong place...

...but Bills fans love him!!

Cause he runs fast with a ball!!!

(So does my dog).

Are you ready for some football!!!

I haven’t even brought up concussed brains, $60 for parking, inferior play, bad refs, minor league talent.

It’s going to be so exciting!!!

There’s just 3 months of baseball left...

...I’ll have time for the garbage sport later on!

Go Bills!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie