This Is Gonna’ Get Ugly

As the doctor told my mother on the day of my birth...

...this is gonna’ Get ugly.

(Rodney joke, I believe).

I thought of that when I read the latest, “No Collusion! Witch Hunt!!” Tweet that the man who is pretending to be president sent out.

My God!

His doctor, who said that he was the healthiest president in the history of the world confessed that Trump wrote that report.

Think of that!!

Really think about it!!!

He wrote a report saying he’s in the greatest health of anyone anywhere. The doctor who actually testified about his health said that he could live to 200 because of his superior genetics.

Consider the depth of the sickness in the mind of someone who would do that.

So, let’s recap:

He’s made 3,000 false statements since becoming president.

He hasn’t released his taxes because they’re still under audit.

He never met Putin, never did any work in Russia, has no Russian contacts...

...but he’s firing everyone who finds out the next Russian connection...

...while he screams, “No Collusion!”

(Who wants to bet that there’s collusion?)

“I want to talk to Mueller under oath. I’m looking forward to it.”

He’s now threatening, over twitter, to fire Mueller because he won’t talk to him...and if he does...he’ll plead the 5th.

That’s what will get extremely ugly.

The Supreme Court will immediately get the case.

If the GOP doesn’t stand up when he tries to threaten the investigators...

...we will be thrown into total chaos.

Complete and total chaos.

We may not recover.

And I referenced that Homeland speech yesterday...

...the president in Homeland explained that democracies don’t end because of bomb strikes, or war...

...but are the result of the erosion of principles that served as the shoring underneath the very weight of the foundation.

A president firing the man investigating him would be a constitutional crisis...

...an erosion, if you will.

Like attacking the press that serves as a check and balance.

Check one more thing on the sickness:

The press is against him, the justice system is against him, the democrats are against him, the Mexicans, Muslims, Blacks are bad.

He’s good.

About 100 people have quit his cabinet, his law team, and politics all together.

And it’s a witch hunt????

Please think!

Please!!

I wish the fake president would actually listen to the president who was on Homeland.

I knew it wouldn’t end well.

I thought we could survive him.

I don’t know if I think that anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie